Fine Art/Art by Alec Stern

I found a what looks to be a water color and pencil drawing by alec stern. titled cable car rush california st.would like to know its value

This is a better and more desirable image. I would say for fair market value it would be closer to the high end.

Title:Christmas 1926
12" x 18"
(30.48cm x 45.72cm)
Created: 1926
See all lots for this auction
Lot: 1294
Auction House: Michaan's Auctions
Low Est.:   $450   
High Est.:   $650   
Hammer Price:    -not sold-   

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University