Fine Art/charles vigor

Question
Hi, i do hope that you can help me. I found a Charles Vigor piece. All i could find on the internet is that he was a painter from England. The large piece i have is on a thick paper or card stock.
It does not look like it has brush strokes. It looks more like it could be charcoal or something like that but it does have color in it as well. It was in an old frame that i removed it from because of the cardboard backing. Did someone ever make Charles Vigor reproductions on card stock. When you look at it from a certain angle the black areas on the piece have a sheen to them. It is a fairly dark piece of a man looking through a window of a house at what looks like a family celebration with a new baby. Thank you for any help you could give. Colin.

Answer
Colin, since I can't see a photo, what I want you to do is get onto Google and type in the artists name. The top of the Google page you will see some tabs, click on the tab images. That will give you images of the artist's work. You can then find out about the title and type that in and see how favorably it compares to yours.

Joseph B. Laskowski