Fine Art/Painting I believe is 20th century american (would like to know more)

ngised wrote at 2011-10-03 16:11:16
Just to clarify, because it is a "print" does not mean the value is diminished.  Lithographs or other prints have been completed by major artists (and not so major artists).  

An artist who used a Kulicke frame (most major artists used his frame company) may have done so two ways:

1.  Framed by Kulicke framing (and as such, sought after)

2.  Purchased an off the shelf do it yourself frame

The print (I only see one picture) could very well be a well known artist, but I do not instantly recognize the work.

icefjord wrote at 2012-12-27 19:41:16
Earl Miller of NY and Seattle Washington influenced by Jacob Lawrence

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University