Fine Art/Painting I believe is 20th century american (would like to know more)

ngised wrote at 2011-10-03 16:11:16
Just to clarify, because it is a "print" does not mean the value is diminished.  Lithographs or other prints have been completed by major artists (and not so major artists).  

An artist who used a Kulicke frame (most major artists used his frame company) may have done so two ways:

1.  Framed by Kulicke framing (and as such, sought after)

2.  Purchased an off the shelf do it yourself frame

The print (I only see one picture) could very well be a well known artist, but I do not instantly recognize the work.

icefjord wrote at 2012-12-27 19:41:16
Earl Miller of NY and Seattle Washington influenced by Jacob Lawrence

Joseph B. Laskowski