Fine Art/Help with aquatint identification

Question
large aquatint
large aquatint  
Hello,

I have been struggling for over a year now in trying to identify this aquatint. It has been in the family for at least 50 years; my mother, now 80, has asked me to research it as part of the estate. It is a large - 26 x 30 inches - and depicts what looks like a Dutch or Alsatian village scene. I will send a close up scan of the signature in my next email.  
Thank You!
John

Answer
Dear John,

I apologise for my delay in replying to your question - I've done a substantial amount of research into this print and hoped to come back to you with a favourable answer. I'd bet $10 that the artist is recognised, but I just can't find him/her. The best I've been able to do is decipher the signature to something like Ernst Nachgebauer.

Best wishes,
Tim

Timothy Lawrence Williams MA (Hons)