Fine Art/Hoping you can help me learn more about this painting

Greene 76
Greene 76  
Hello, I purchased this painting from goodwill and I was hoping you can help me find out more about it. I am attaching a picture of the painting and I also have a close up of the signature, just let me know the best way to get you that picture if needed. the signature is fairly difficult to read i can only make out the last name and the date. its greene 76, the first name looks like it might say helen but i cant tell. I believe it is oil on canvas. Thanks a lot for your time.

Dear John,

I found a contemporary artist by the name of Helen Greene from Ohio, but I am unable to find any of her paintings to compare with yours. Just to be certain of the name, please email me clear jpeg images as attachments to Include the full front, back,close up of signature and any other writing.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.