Fine Art/Hoping you can help me learn more about this painting

Question
Greene 76
Greene 76  
Hello, I purchased this painting from goodwill and I was hoping you can help me find out more about it. I am attaching a picture of the painting and I also have a close up of the signature, just let me know the best way to get you that picture if needed. the signature is fairly difficult to read i can only make out the last name and the date. its greene 76, the first name looks like it might say helen but i cant tell. I believe it is oil on canvas. Thanks a lot for your time.

Answer
Dear John,

I found a contemporary artist by the name of Helen Greene from Ohio, but I am unable to find any of her paintings to compare with yours. Just to be certain of the name, please email me clear jpeg images as attachments to dolly12@aol.com. Include the full front, back,close up of signature and any other writing.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley