Fine Art/Hubert Valerio

Valerio signature
Valerio signature  
I would like to know if my painting is an original Hubert Valerio and if possible, the value of the painting.  It is in good condition, original frame, but needs a little cleaning.   Thank you very much!

Dear Deborah,

I cannot tell you for certain if your painting is by Hubert Valerio, but I have researched the artist in the past for another collector and I can tell you what I told them about the signature. On all of the Hubert Valerio paintings I found the signature is the same in that he used small letters, not capitalized as in your painting.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.