Fine Art/Hubert Valerio

Question
Valerio signature
Valerio signature  
I would like to know if my painting is an original Hubert Valerio and if possible, the value of the painting.  It is in good condition, original frame, but needs a little cleaning.   Thank you very much!

Answer
Dear Deborah,

I cannot tell you for certain if your painting is by Hubert Valerio, but I have researched the artist in the past for another collector and I can tell you what I told them about the signature. On all of the Hubert Valerio paintings I found the signature is the same in that he used small letters, not capitalized as in your painting.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley