Fine Art/I have a painting of Lady Of Castile

Question
I have a painting of Lady Of Castile it is about 29x36 it is in an old wooden frame with golden trim and at the bottom of the frame in the middle it has a golden plaque that says Lady Of Castile and under that is says Puyet. In the bottom right hand corner it has a signature that starts with a P. we can't see the whole signature do to the frame it is in. On the back of the painting it says it is a Tuner the Item # is 1562 L39 Lady Of Castile.

Answer
Dear Lisa,

Regrettably your picture is a reproduction print of a painting by Manolita Puyet - I expect it is identical to this one here:

http://www.instappraisal.com/content/lady-castile-puyet

Puyet's prints have a finish that make them appear like original paintings which often causes confusion.

Best wishes,
Tim

Timothy Lawrence Williams MA (Hons)