Fine Art/Peter Paul

I need to find biographical information on a German artist named Peter Paul. So far, I know he created works entitled "ZZ.1" "Kanal in Venedig" and "Drei Architekturdarstellungen." "ZZ.1" is dated 1969 from my collector's records. My research has been otherwise fruitless. Many thanks for any help on this subject.

Peter Paul: A famous contemporary German lithographer, etcher and painter, Peter Paul has established a strong reputation for his unique architectural imagery. He studied art in Berlin at the Institute of Fine Arts (1965-66) and in Hamburg (1966-69), under such modern masters as Paul Wunderlich, Allen Jones and David Hockney. Peter Paul then taught graphic art techniques at the Institute of Fine Arts, Hamburg, from 1969 to 1974.
   After 1974 Peter Paul traveled and worked in Italy, Ireland and the United States. He won the prestigious Prize of Rome in 1974 which enabled him to live and work in that city for a period of two years. Variation Serlio II was created by the artist at this time and published by Grafos Verlag in Germany in a signed, limited edition of seventy-five impressions as well as a handful of artist proofs (marked 'e. a.').
   Peter Paul's first exhibition of architectural art took place in Berlin in 1971. Since that time his original lithographs and etchings have been frequently included in major American, German, French, Italian and Dutch exhibitions. A large retrospective of his art was held in 1991 at the Deutschland Kunstverein in Augsburg, Germany.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University