Fine Art/Zabateri

I, too, have a copy of the Last Supper. I live near Columbus, Ohio and would like to have it appraised. My parents were married in 1944 and was a part of their household until their death. I might be interested in selling it as my home is too small for such a large painting. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

The original painting of the Last Supper is in a museum. Any other images of it are copies and there are many of those in numerous mediums. It sounds like you might have one of the vintage prints. Condition is critical in vintage prints so I cannot give you a value range. Your best course of action would be to assess it's condition and then do Google searches for Zabateri vintage Last Supper and compare the prices other people are asking and the age/condition of the print. I've seen prices for these vintage prints ranging from $25 to $300, depending on the prints condition, and in the case of vintage prints; having good quality period framing will add to it's value. I would not pay for an appraisal. If you want to make sure of what you have, I suggest taking  it to a museum or fine art/antiques dealer and ask their opinion.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.