Fine Art/art print with signature

I have a print of a painting titled "Ghent Harbor" on the lower left.  The title and the signature look to be hand written instead of copied on the print.  The signature appears to be 5 or F migini.  The m has 3 humps instead of two.  The painting appears to be watercolor in very pastel greens, yellows, blues, grays with black.  The scene is of row boats and sail boats on a dock with other sail boats in the water for the harbor.  There is a bit of buildings in the very back left. I've tried to research but cannot come up with anything.  
I would appreciate any information.  I can take a photo and e-mail if that would help.
Thank you,

Dear Gloria,

Yes, please upload or email an image to me

Kind regards,

(I can't answer your question without seeing an image and seeing as you've rated me a 3 on knowledgeability I'm unlikely to be that enthused to help you further)

Timothy Lawrence Williams MA (Hons)

I can answer all questions on Fine Art, particularly the indentification of pictures (paintings, prints etc). My specialist areas are old master prints, printmaking, early Flemish painting, Dutch golden age painting, fin-de-siecle, Impressionism, Victorian, all British painting.

I've worked for the National Gallery, London and Brighton Museum & Art Gallery in research and curatorial capacities. I'm currently a director of Pieta Fine Art Ltd.

The Guardian

PhD Early Flemish painting (incomplete), MA History of Art, BA History of Art (Hons)

Neil MacGregor Scholarship