Fine Art/Calder litho, signed, and E.A.,

Question
Hello Andrew, I have a very fine Calder lithograph, entitled Ciel D'Orange, which was used by Kenwood winery in their artist series for the 1993 vintage.  http://www.kenwoodvineyards.com/#/artistseries/cabsauv

I have a COA from American Fine Arts Gallery in Scottsdale, which has titled it "Four Circles, Four Pyramids", although I don't think it is unusual for Calder litho names to morph in trade over the years.  That said, I would both be interested in it's potential worth.  I love the piece, but it might also be time for me to look into selling it, perhaps.  Thanks very much!  Andy

Answer
Alexander Calder and his rendition of the \'75 BMW 3.0 CSL
Alexander Calder and h  
Hi Andy,

There is so much to love about Alexander Calder. His works range from sculptures to prints to tapestries to cars.

Calder did several pyramid lithographs and are some of my personal favorites of his lithographs. If you are looking to sell your Calder lithograph, I recommend to you Robert Ubillus-Adelman in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. You can find his contact information at http://www.masterworksfineart.com/contact . I suggest emailing him with an attachments of high quality images of the piece. He may be interested in it or know someone who is.

Thank you,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans