Fine Art/Carlos Ruano Llopis

mexican art
mexican art  
I realise you specialize in American art but thought maybe you could hook me up with someone who knows about Mexican art. I'm not sure if its an original or a reprint but it is by the above artist depicting a bullfighter, which was typical of his art from what I've found. Just trying to find out its value. Thank-you!

Full details   
    Carlos Ruano Llopis
Title   Corrida de toros
Medium   oil on canvas laid on cardboard
Size   Height 20.1 in.; Width 15.7 in. / Height 51 cm.; Width 40 cm.
Misc.   Signed
Sale of   Castells: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 [Lot 00023]
Pintura Extranjera
Estimate   500 - 800 USD
Sold For   700 USD PREMIUM Currency Converter

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University