Fine Art/Grey Stragglers over Peggy's Cove and Alderney

Question
I have a print "Grey Stragglers over Peggy's Cove" by Nickolas Hornyansky. 9" x 11" this print was sent to customers from Small's of Lansing Michigan as a Christmas Card.The envelope that it has been stored in has a 3 cent stamp.

I have a small 7"x 8" print pasted on a board to resemble a mat.
looks very old. it is signed E. heart D. there is a heart drawn between the E. & D.
On the back is written Alderney by Edwin Douglas.
where can I find the value of these print?
Sincerely,
Alice

Answer
Dear Alice,
I hope you are doing well. Your first question is more of a collectible item; often termed "ephemera" than art so I will not be able to help you with that one. Try doing searches on eBay for both of your items as that is the most likely place to get a current market value (the price people are willing to pay) on decorative art and collectibles.
Edwin Douglas prints are reproductions and their value depends on the desirability of the image, rarity of the print and foremost for vintage art; condition. There are engravings of his paintings (considered "after" the artist), by 19th century engraver Alfred Alais; and these may or may not be hand colored and are of more value than the offset lithograph copies. I don't believe Alderney is one of these. If it is you will see Alais' name in the lower right margin. The best you can do is search using key words such as: vintage art print, Edwin Douglas, Alderney, price.
As I mentioned, condition plays a significant role in the art's value.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley