Fine Art/identify my print and value

I have an old print my mom had for years. I want to know if it is worth anything before I get rid of it. It has the signature of Thompson and underneath it in very small print it says made in the USA. It is in a blue rectangular frame with squared corners. It has a cabin on the right with a dirt road in front, birch trees on left with some water in front of them. It is a night picture with a moon and some clouds. The picture hangs vertical. Thank you very much for any help you can give me.

Possibly by WW Thompson. Based on what you are telling me though it seems that this piece is a reproduction piece due t the fact that it says"Made in the USA".You wouldn't find that copyright info usually on an original print. only on a copied or reproduction print.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University