Fine Art/Picasso 347

Question
I have Vols. I & II in original booklike binding.  What is the value & where can I sell it.  The 2 volumes are too heavy to take to dealers other than in Manhattan.
Thanks

Answer
Dear Nancy,
Try an internet search for: Picasso 347 Volume 1 and 2; and you will see numerous examples of the books for sale. As you will find out, the prices are all over the place. Condition is the most important consideration for this set. I would contact some top end booksellers in Manhattan and see if they are interested. Other options may be to list them on Amazon or eBay. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley