Fine Art/Picasso 347

I have Vols. I & II in original booklike binding.  What is the value & where can I sell it.  The 2 volumes are too heavy to take to dealers other than in Manhattan.

Dear Nancy,
Try an internet search for: Picasso 347 Volume 1 and 2; and you will see numerous examples of the books for sale. As you will find out, the prices are all over the place. Condition is the most important consideration for this set. I would contact some top end booksellers in Manhattan and see if they are interested. Other options may be to list them on Amazon or eBay. I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.