Fine Art/Print ID

Mystery Print?
Mystery Print?  
Hi Stuart,
     Can you help me identify the print I am attaching? It is a favorite of my mother's and is damaged. I'd really like to find another one to buy for her. Any possible leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Mable Roberts

I do not normally comment on prints, as I am unfamiliar with the print art market.  

However, I might suggest that a good print shop (there are many in Massachusetts) might very well be able to reproduce or even repair this print.  Computer lithography techniques have advanced considerably in recent years, and if your mother really loves this print, why not reproduce it?  What a great gift.

Just a thought.

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration