Fine Art/pujet

i am looking for a painting by pujet,   the name of the painting is spaniard with brass jug.  i can not find it anywhere.

Jose Puyet La Coqueta
Jose Puyet La Coqueta  
Dear Brad,
Could you be misspelling the artist's name? Do you mean Jose Puyet, the Spanish painter? He painted several paintings with various people holding brass jugs. I will attach one of his most desired of the prints with a brass jug called La Coqueta. I am unable to locate an image with the title you gave. I will also give you the link for this print. Hopefully this is the artist you are inquiring about.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.