Fine Art/rembrandt reproduction

Question
Hello, i have an  framed Rembrandt painting which is 18x24 and says craftint fulton canvas panel on back. It also has berlin state museum which is were I believe the original is. Is there any value to this and where would be a good place to sell it? I really do not have any room to put it so if its worth a few bucks, im fine with that. Thank you.

Answer
Dear Robert,

The value of reproductions can vary greatly based on the desirability of the image, condition, and in the case of reproductions; the quality of framing can also enhance its desirability as a decorative piece. The best way to research and then sell on these kind of reproductions is probably eBay. Once you get an approximate value, you could also list on Craigslist. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley