Fine Art/Renoir etching

We have a Renoir painting that was from the Catalda Fine Arts New York.  It looks old  and its "I.D." is as follows Title 8245, Frame # WA229  order #9427  Two girls in the meadow
Can you tell by this information if it is of any value?  It does have his signature on the bottom left of the painting.

Renoir etching, La danse  la campagne (The Dance in the Country)
Renoir etching, La dan  
Hi Valerie,

Authentic works by Pierre-Auguste Renoir are very collectible. An actual painting is rare to come by and would start in the 100's of thousands of dollars. If you send me an image, I can compare to historical descriptions and catalogs to see if I can pinpoint exactly which work it is. It may be a reproduction of a painting, but these don't have as much value as an authentic etching. I have never dealt with Catalda Fine Arts in New York so I can not speak about their business.

This familiar Renoir etching has Renoir's signature stamp on it for you to compare.

I look forward to taking a look at your piece.

Thank you,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University