Fine Art/B.Hilton

Question
B. Hilton, signature
B. Hilton, signature  
This is the follow-up to my original question of Jan. 12,2012 with the signature close-up.

I was unable to send it before because my original message filled your mailbox.

Thank you again for your time and effort.

Answer
Warren,
I received your pictures separately.  Let me compliment you on a job well done. Not always easy handling art, cameras, photos and the internet.  

I regret to tell you that your picture is not the work of a listed fine artist.  The flowers and vase look to be a commercially executed piece of "decorative art".  

Which is not to say that you might not enjoy your picture, and if you do, I'd encourage you to hang it in a spot where you might see it every day.  

If you enjoy art, I'd further encourage you to visit local museums and art galleries.  Ask questions, never be bashful, and always learn something new.  Art adds much depth to life...I'm glad you appreciate it.  

Stuart Cartwright