Fine Art/M Lind?

Question
Hello just trying to find more info on this painting I found in attic and Is it worth keeping, this is an oil painting that's textured and on the bottom left corner it says M. Linda.  I'm not able to send the pic through this Website but if you give me an email I can email it to you.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Answer
No listed US artist of important with a name close to M Lind..  

Matt, you likely have something of fairly limited economic value. eBay or a local antique market might be able to give you a fair value.  If you don't value it, pass it along to someone who might...and enjoy a little pocket money!  Troll eBay to get an idea of what similarly sized or styled canvases command.  

Stuart Cartwright