Fine Art/Marc Chagall

Question
For Christmas I received a Marc Chagall limited edition lithograph entitled Paris Opera Ceiling...which was bought at an estate sale in Florida.  The owner had bought it in Europe. It is signed in lower right and penciled 317/500 lower left. VGC or near mint condition. Paper (poster?) is 25"x 36" and circumfrance of the ceiling is 24". It has never been framed. It was given to me rolled up.  What value do you think this has?  Thank you very much.  Mimi

Answer
Dear Mimi,
Your print is limited edition, but not considered an original lithograph. It was created using photography and offset printing. It was released posthumously; after the death of Chagall and the signature is facsimile. I located several online and the prices range from $50-$225. I have links to a few below. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CHAGALL-Signed-Numbered-Lithograph-PARIS-OPERA-CEILIN
http://americaartgallery.mybigcommerce.com/products/Marc-Chagall-Signed-Paris-Op  

Dolly D Headley