Fine Art/Oil painting

Question
winter scene
winter scene  
Dolly, another painting I found at the Goodwill.  I just fell in love with it but would like to find out who the artist is and anything else you might know.  It measures 16x20 without the frame, which appears to be vintage.  I cannot make out the artist's signature. A photo is attached.

Bev

Answer
Dear Bev,

It reminds me of a painting I recently sold. It is a similar style, subject, and workmanship. I can see the signature in your painting and it too looks similar to the one on mine. Unfortunately, I was not able to read the signature either. It is a lovely painting, but I don't think it is a highly valuable piece. You may want to take it to a local fine art/antique dealer for their opinion.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley