Fine Art/Painting of young girl

Question
Young girl painting
Young girl painting  
I have a painting that I picked up at an estate auction.  I have not been able to find anything out about the artist.  I have searched the web time and time again.

Answer
Everett,
Unfortunately, I don't think you'll ever find out anything about the mysterious artist "J Rynolds".  My guess is that you artwork was produced in an Asian center of manufacturing where hundreds of oil paintings are created and framed every day, and false signatures (in this case, Reynolds...misspelled) are very cleanly applied.

This is certainly not to say that you should not fully enjoy your painting. If so, hang it in a prominent place where you might view it every day.  

Stuart Cartwright