Fine Art/Rembrandt Portrait

Question
We purchased a "Rembrandt" at a garage sale, upon inspection of back, we found Catalda Fine Arts, Inc.  Frame # M936  Order # 5711.  The title of portrait is - Young Girl at Open Hall Door.  We really like the portrait, but we`d like to know more about it.  Can you enlighten us??   

Thank you.

KSH

Answer
Hi Kandie,

As far as I know, Catalda Fine Arts was a gallery that dealt mostly in reproductions with no real collectable value, but it is difficult to say more without seeing an image of the piece.  Is there any way that you can attach a picture of the work so that I may gather more information from the image?  

Sincerely,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans