Fine Art/Art forgeries

Question
Hello!
I am a University student writing a paper for my Art History class about fakes, forges, and authenticity. To preface this question, I have reached out to my Professor in hopes of some guidance, but have not received any clarification regarding this essay prompt. I hope your expertise and knowledge will help me. The prompts is: "In terms of the concept of indistinguishability write about two art works in which the forger does not betray his cultural background and time in the work he produces." My understanding of this prompt is to find two art forgers who created forged artwork while the original artist was still alive. I have searched and searched trying to find the names of art forgers who imitated living artists, but have not come up with any names. Do you know of any art forgers who fit this category? Any guidance will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Answer
Thank you for your question. While I do not answer queries about term papers, I did find info on one artist "Forgers usually copy works by deceased artists, but a small number imitate living artists. In May 2004, Norwegian painter Kjell Nupen noticed that the Kristianstad gallery was selling unauthorized, signed copies of his work."

Joseph B. Laskowski