Fine Art/Degrazia painting

Degrazia painting
Degrazia painting  
I'm not sure if this is an original painting.  I would also like to know where I can get this appraised
My parents bought this painting for 10 dollars in the 1970's
It was bought in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada from
An elderly couple that lived across the street

Apologies for the delayed answer.  Very busy.
Ted (Ettore) DeGrazia (1909-1982)information can be found online at  His original works are sometimes worth four figures, but rarely. More likely, even if original, you have something worth $100-$200.  But, I believe you have a print.  See this page:  Very widely reproduced.  You can always try selling it on eBay!  ($10 in the 1970s = about $50 today.)  Or hang it. Enjoy it!  

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration