Fine Art/remington seascape painting

Kellitapita wrote at 2013-05-25 08:25:32
I have two seascapes by this artist! I just like him. Got one framed in a thrift store and another from goodwill.com. He might not be famous but he is appreciated!

Fred Remington wrote at 2013-07-04 03:12:42
Wow, I have a similar one. What the arrogant SOB before me should have done was go cry in his pillow because his parents hate him instead of wasting your time and insulting you with his BS description of "fine art". Short answer...probably nobody. However, don't ever let a pompous elitest tell you what has value. It can all be thrown in the fire and reduced to ashes, including him.  

Vick wrote at 2013-10-15 01:24:58
I have the same picture...I got mine for two dollars at A CHURCH YARD SALE... LOOKS GREAT ON MY WALL. Can't blame a girl for hoping that she might have a one in a million painting...Worth about a million, but if it is was really valuable I would have thrown it away a long tine ago.

GG wrote at 2014-12-04 15:35:12
I have the EXACT same painting on canvas, no frame from Cape Cod.

GIADOG wrote at 2015-02-09 19:38:04
THESE PAINTINGS WERE GIVEN AWAY IF YOU ATTENDED A SALES PITCH FOR A REGIONAL PRODUCT NEAR NASHVILLE, TN. I KNOW BECAUSE MY WIFE AND I ATTENDED  THE SALES PITCH. WE STILL HAVE OUR "PAINTING", THAT IS JUST LIKE THE ONE YOU HAVE. WE HAVE HAD IT FOR ABOUT 30 YEARS.

Stuart Cartwright