Fine Art/Pablo Picasso Print of, Crouching Woman, 1902

Question
Hello,
I came across a print of Picasso's of his painting, Crouching Woman.  On the back of the print it says, "Catalda Fine Arts, Inc.
Title: Woman On The Wall
Artist: Picasso
Frame No; W372
Order No: 5228

The frame is very 70's looking and high quality.  I was wondering if this was a rare print and what it's worth?
Thank you
Cynthia

Answer
Thank you for your question. This is not a rare print. It is a copy of an original print. That being said your print is only worth decorative value $10. Before buying artwork or speculating please ask an expert or get educated on what is an original print and what is a reproduction.

Thank You.  

Joseph B. Laskowski