Fine Art/painting value

Festival In Tucson
Festival In Tucson  

I purchased this painting at a second hand store, the artist is Ted DeGrazia, it has his signature not only on the front but the back which is titles "Festival In Tucson" I am  seeking an estimate of what it might be worth. and perhaps where I should take it to sell, I am based in Portland Oregon.
Thank you for your time.
Carolyn A.

Odd. I've been answering questions on this service for a number of years, and have never had a question on this artist.  Then two in the same week.  Hmmmm.

I'd urge you to continue your investigation at  Much information, contacts, artist's biography can be found there.

Then perhaps go see Harvey & Steve on Flanders St in Portland.

An original might be worth a few hundred dollars, but it appears that his works are being reproduced by his estate in limited editions, prints, etc.  

Best of luck.

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration