Fine Art/painting value

Question
Festival In Tucson
Festival In Tucson  

signature
signature  
I purchased this painting at a second hand store, the artist is Ted DeGrazia, it has his signature not only on the front but the back which is titles "Festival In Tucson" I am  seeking an estimate of what it might be worth. and perhaps where I should take it to sell, I am based in Portland Oregon.
Thank you for your time.
Carolyn A.

Answer
Carolyn,
Odd. I've been answering questions on this service for a number of years, and have never had a question on this artist.  Then two in the same week.  Hmmmm.

I'd urge you to continue your investigation at degrazio.org.  Much information, contacts, artist's biography can be found there.

Then perhaps go see Harvey & Steve on Flanders St in Portland.

An original might be worth a few hundred dollars, but it appears that his works are being reproduced by his estate in limited editions, prints, etc.  

Best of luck.

Stuart Cartwright