Fine Art/alec stern/signed drawings

Question
I have an alec stern /signed drawing in perfect condition.Its a drawing of.the hoover library-Stanford university.What is its worth?

Answer
Born in Bridgeport, CT on March 28, 1904. "Alec" Stern came to San Francisco with his family as an infant. He was raised there in Cow Hollow and was educated at Polytechnic High School. After graduating from Columbia University, he returned to California and entered the CSFA. He worked his way through school as a riveter in shipyards and playing in a dance band. Stern was a member of the art department of the San Francisco Chronicle for eight years. During 1935-44 he worked in NYC on art commissions. Upon returning to California, he established a studio-home and printing plant in San Mateo where he produced Christmas cards, etchings, and prints. Stern died in San Francisco on Nov. 10, 1994. Exh: SFAA, 1924-25; Peninsula AA; Chicago and Philadelphia Societies of Etchers (many awards). In: MM; NY Public Library.
Source:
Edan Hughes, "Artists in California, 1786-1940"
Interview with the artist or his/her family; San Mateo Times, 11-25-1994 (obituary).

Your value of the drawing is $200-$300.

Joseph B. Laskowski