Fine Art/Ben Shahn Original series lithographs

Question
One of the docuements
One of the docuements  

one of the lithographs
one of the lithographs  
Hi, first thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I have 3 Ben Shahn lithographs.

They are all from the 1968, For the Sake of a Single Verse.
portfolio 750 of 950
portfolio 652 of 950
portfolio 761 of 950

All three my grandfather purchased years ago and I have paper work from" The collectors guild ltd 185 Madison ave, NY, NY. This paperwork is on the back of the frames (see images)

I would like to sell then and get them to a good home if they have any value. I am a bit confused as to how to identify these as they all seam to have the same title?

Any ideas if they are worth selling? Would someone want these? If so where is the easiest place to sell them?

Thanks,

Lindsey

Answer
Hello Lindsey,

Works from Collector's Guild were usually produced in large numbers at low prices.  They are usually not considered original prints unless the artist directly collaborated with Collector's Guild to create these works.  In general, they still sell for low prices today.

You should be able to find examples of them for sale on Ebay for price comparison. Perhaps I can also recommend ebay as a viable way of selling these works.

I hope that this information can be of some assistance.

Best,

Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans