Fine Art/Frank Moss Bennett

FMBennett 1930
FMBennett 1930  
Hi Ms Headley,

I want to sell a 1930 signed Frank Moss Bennett oil canvas painting. I have no idea of who to contact. I live in the Houston, Tx. area.

Robert Barber

Dear Robert,
It is difficult to tell from the photo, but are you certain it is an original oil painting? The shine on it leads me to think it may be a reproduction print on cardboard. If original, try contacting Heritage Auction in Dallas. You can reach them through their website
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.