Fine Art/identify artist

Question
boat by dock
boat by dock  
We recently found a watercolor at Goodwill. It is a picture of small boat by a dock. A large body of water and some kind of city in the background. The name says A. Sutor 1943. There are a couple of words on the back that look like another language - something like Frueren Insol? Is there any way to identitfy the artist and find out more about the painting?

Answer
Adalbert Sutor, Germany, 20th Century. The listing is for an oil that did not sell. I would say your watercolor has a fair market value of $100.

Title:Wiesensteig
21.65" x 23.62"
(55cm x 60cm)
Created: 1958
See all lots for this auction

Oil/Canvas
Signed and Dated
Lot: 1682
Auction House: Auktionshaus Karrenbauer

Low Est.:    $395    (280)
High Est.:    n/a   
Hammer Price:       
(09/28/2012 - 09/29/2012)

Joseph B. Laskowski