Fine Art/identify artist of two oil paintings

artist signature
artist signature  
I inherited two oil paintings from my grand mother who was from England.  Both pictures are English countryside. The artist name is almost legible- possibly J. Thollinger or something similar.
I would appreciate any help.

Dear Gary,
I cannot read the signature from the photo submitted. I will take another look if you can get a better image using high resolution. It would also be helpful to see photos of both paintings front and back. Include close ups of any writing and email to Put allexperts Gary in the subject line.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.