Fine Art/Small Rembrandt

Question
I purchased a small framed picture with a Catalda Fine Arts, Inc. New York, NY stamp on the back. The sticker also lists the pictures name as "Rest in Flight #7116" by Rembrandt SB556. Is it a print and I was wondering if it has any value?  Thank You, M Alyce Pallotta

Answer
Dear Mary,
It is not possible for me to tell you if you have an original engraving without seeing it in person. I have seen and owned many prints from Catalda and they were generally of good quality and many were original prints. However,I have not seen an original Rembrandt distributed by them. I am thinking yours may be a quality mezzotint or gravure made after the original etching. I am going to give you a link to a site where it shows an original of the Rest in Flight along with the correct size of the image. You can compare yours to this image. If you feel they are an exact match, you may want to send a photo of yours to the gallery and get their opinion.
http://www.masterworksfineart.com/inventory/2319
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley