Fine Art/2-10-57 Picasso La Petit Corrida

Question
I came across a signed and dated lithograph of La Petit Corrida by Picasso.  It is dated 2-10-57 in blue ink with Picasso in black ink.  I was told that it is a limited edition lithograpg of 420.  I was only aware of two limited editions - one of 2000 and one of 50.  Is this piece real?  Any color would be appreciated.

Answer
Hello Brad,

As far as I know, there are only 2 editions of this work as you mentioned above.  It sounds like the particular piece that you are referencing might be an estate produced reproduction with no real collectible value. If you had an image available perhaps I could tell you more, but as far as I know, no original edition of 420 exists.

I hope that this information can be of some assistance.  

Warm Regards,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans