Fine Art/The Courier Litho

I have a lithograph that was on the wall in my parent's living room when I was young (I am 65).  It is quite large (around four feet across and three down) and framed.  At the bottom it has this printed: "Go Home - Stop Drinking" RF Somebody
It also says The Courier Litho Buffalo in the lower right-hand corner.  The scene is of a home, farm, field in the background and two men in the foreground between the cottage and barn.  The older gentleman is sitting and seems to be talking to the other man who is standing.  A woman is by the cottage on the left maybe looking at flowers.  It has old tools by the barn and a well with a wooden bucket.  Also, instead of an auto, it shows a wagon with one seat by the barn.  
Have you ever come across a lithograph like this and do you have any knowledge of the Courier Litho Company?  I cannot find anything about it but I love this scene.
Thank you.

Courier Litho Co. was a turn-of-the-century company out of Buffalo, NY who produced colored litho's. Most notably for Barnum and Bailey and Buffalo Bill. Based on what I have found price wise, I could not find this exact example, you piece is in the $150-$300 range at auction.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University