Fine Art/inherited unknown piece

Question
girl reading braille
girl reading braille  

signature
signature  
Hello Dolly,
I have inherited this work of art from my great grandmother of a girl and it looks like shes reading braile. The signature is very unlegible and i have used Google image search many times on the picture itself and also on the signiture and i have never been able to find anything about it. Please help.

Lauren

Answer
Dear Lauren,

Are you sure you attached the correct photo? I do not see the image you describe. I might be able to help if I had better images to work with. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. Email to dolly12@aol.com.

Please include your original question in the body of the email and allexperts Lauren in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley