Fine Art/inherited unknown piece

girl reading braille
girl reading braille  

Hello Dolly,
I have inherited this work of art from my great grandmother of a girl and it looks like shes reading braile. The signature is very unlegible and i have used Google image search many times on the picture itself and also on the signiture and i have never been able to find anything about it. Please help.

Dear Lauren,

Are you sure you attached the correct photo? I do not see the image you describe. I might be able to help if I had better images to work with. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. Email to

Please include your original question in the body of the email and allexperts Lauren in the subject line.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.