Fine Art/Ozz Franca oil painting

I have an 36" x 36" framed Ozz Franca oil painting of a lion cub emerging from a hole in a tree.  I acquired it from Mr. Franca in 1977 or 1978.  Could you tell me what it's value might be?

Dear Patti,
I located numerous examples of Brazilian artist Oz Franca's original oil paintings online. There is a very wide range of "asking" prices from $3000 to $30,000. The value of any piece of art is in the price a collector is willing to pay. Some images are more desirable than others on the secondary market. I will give you a link to listings by other collectors for you to review.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.