Fine Art/Print of President Lincoln "Dark Days of the Civil War" autographed by NCWyeth

Question
I came across a print of President Lincoln "Dark Days of the Civil War" with the 4 autographs of William N. Stratton; Samuel H. Shapiro; Phil D. Ogilvi; and Don Walker. Has faint autograph signature at the center below the Governor names of NCWyeth. Charcoal drawing hangs in the Carl Sandburg State Historic Site (is what I read in someone else's description?).  Print has numbers at the bottom right corner 140/175. It is framed...would it have any value.

Answer
Dear Maggie,
The artist is N.C.(Newell Convers) Wyeth (October 22, 1882-October 19, 1945), and is one of the most celebrated illustrators in the history of art. Best known for his book illustrations of adventure classics, his work also appeared in the Saturday Evening Post, Harper's, Scribner's,Collier's, Century, Outing, and the Ladies Home Journal. He also painted historical and allegorical murals in the buildings of the Boston Public Library, the Missouri State Capital, the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. and in numerous commercial office buildings.
In 1911, with a commission from Charles Scribner's Sons to illustrate a new edition of R. L. Stevenson's Treasure Island, Wyeth began the work upon which his fame would rest. He provided illustrations for dozens of books, including Kidnapped (1913), The Black Arrow (1916), The Legends of Robin Hood (1917), The Last of the Mohicans (1919), and The Yearling (1939). He was the father of renowned American artist Andrew Wyeth. (bio from Unitarian & Universalist website).

Your print is a reproduction of the image taken from his mural “In the Dark Days of the Civil War”. The signatures are from previous governors of the state of Illinois. I believe it must have been made into a limited edition release, but I cannot find a value on the print. I also cannot confirm if the signature of Wyeth is hand written. You may want to take it to a local museum and have them take a look at it for you.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley