Fine Art/Alex Dzigurski

Question
I have a picture from my mothers estate and am interested in the estimated value.  This does not appear to me as an oil painting as it has a flat surface and looks to be on wooden surface but I am no expert.  This picture is framed and measures approx. 54" x 30".

Artist: Alex Dzigurski
Title: Rock Bound Coast
Numbered: 124

This pictures is signed in the lower right hand corner.

I read on earlier posting that the son has a gallery in Palo Alto.  As I live near there can you provide me with the name of the gallery?

Thank you for any help you can provide

Answer
Dear Jan,

I hope you are doing well. Though I haven't seen your painting, I believe you have a reproduction print. You can find other examples of your print on the internet. I have a link to one on eBay. Check it out and see if it looks like yours. I'll also give you a link to Alex Dzigurski II website where you can get directions to his gallery. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

www.alexdzigurski.com

Example of Rock Bound Coast print on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROCK-BOUND-COAST-Alex-Dzigurski-SEASCAPE-20-X-39-/380102

Dolly D Headley