Fine Art/Art ID please

QUESTION: I would like to know if the ID of this painting is possible. I have the following information:
-   I can’t find any visible signature.
-   The painting is an oil painting.
-   The measurements are: 1.80 x 1.50 Meters
-   The painting was purchased in antiques shop in New York in the XIX century.
-   I was told that the painting is possible from Spain from Valencia area
Here is the link for the album where I have some pics:
Thanks in advance!

ANSWER: Thank you Juan, for posting some images.

However,in order to perhaps help you more fully, I would like the following;

1. A pure and clear "frontal" >"en face" <  image of the whole painting, from both from behind and the whole front, but without any oblique angles whatsoever.

2. You would need to check the work again for any signature,or monogram.

I look forward, to receiving the information at your own convenience.
Take care.

QUESTION: Thanks for your response! I have a couple of correction to make an also some new information.

First the painting was braught from Europe and not from Ney York as I first said. Seconddly there is a possibility that the painting has a name and it coud be: "Lección de Música" (translates: "Music Lesson").

When I turned the painting around for the back pictures I found some initials on the right top and right bottom corners of the back frame.
On the right top corner I can make out: NDL
On the right bottom corner I can make out ICA.
Here are some pics of the Initials so ya can check them out and se what you make out:

I couldn't find any signatures or monograms.

Front pictures requested:

Back pictures requested:

I also captured some more detailed pictures for you here:

Thanks again!

Re; The painting.
Unfortunately the images which are parked at the "ïmage shack"are being thwarted by un-wanted advertising pop ups.
So I am unable to view them properly, without going crazy.
I just need  to see the images, as I have previously explained.
These can be downloaded here, singly at the site.
Take care.

D. E. Lombardo

I am unable to answer enquiries concerning objects, which are NOT related to the areas of Fine Art and Antiques. Nor will I; on the sole basis of any photographic images be willing to give any definitive monetary valuations, or monetary opinions. In such cases I would always advise on getting “real time” valuations and opinions from reputable and qualified auction houses, or third parties. In some applicable cases, I may perhaps give general indications of value, based on the presented materials. True valuations always need a direct “hands on” approach, with perhaps also the necessary research and verifications. Broadly open to almost all questions, regarding the majority of both European, American quality objects, which are related to both Antiques and Fine Art. This also includes modern 20th century designer objects such as furniture etc. My own particular comfort zone areas would be; The decorative Arts, marble, stone, furniture, ivory, bone, amber, ceramics and porcelain, sculpture, glass, silver and metal objects etc. I will also answer inquiries, and give opinions concerning Dutch 17th, 18th and 19th century paintings. Please note that I do have limitations and cannot possibly answer all questions, as the field is very extensive. VERY IMPORTANT and PLEASE NOTE: Please note that; providing > GOOD CLEAR and Preferably High Resolution < photo's of the object(s)in question, is vital. Pics taken with a cell/mobile phone, are of a poor quality and best avoided. Posting signatures only, or just fragments of an artifact - will only provide me with insufficient information and it is often quite misleading. So please; Do post good clear overall images, with your question(s). Failing to do so, may cause rejection, which is also a great pity.

Since the early 90’s I lead a team of very enthusiastic staff at a business, where have the following disciplines; Restoration and refurbishment of historical buildings and gardens, including interior design. The restoration and care of Fine Art and Antiques at our restoration studio We are also Fine Art and Antique dealers, besides being collectors ourselves for a great number of years.

The main professional organization of which I am a member is the BNA, or Association of Dutch Architects, which is equivalent to the US; American Institute of Architects. Affiliated to the Art Loss Register in London and the International Cites Organization in Geneva, Switzerland.

Villa Rufolo; The forgotten paradise on earth. Published by the University of Aarhus, Denmark Book reviews and articles for International Archis Magazine, in the Netherlands.

Since I wished to become a Restoration Architect, firstly I took my BA degree in Art History. Then after graduation, I followed this immediately by studies to graduate and become a Restoration Architect. Ever since then, I have been an established Restoration Architect and Antiquarian. Since a great number of buildings are also inhabited by Fine Art fixtures and furnishings, I also became absorbed by all the artifacts, which go to fill them and not only the edifices themselves. This and much more, was the reason for gaining an advisory post on the City Commission; For The Protection and Care of Historic Monuments of Amsterdam - Amstelveen.

Citations and gratitude; “From the Town of Amalfi” for the groundwork achieved in order bring back the Historical past to the Medieval Villa Rufolo and its vital role in the region. BA in Art Hisory. Graduation Diploma as an Architect & Antiquarian; and also practicing as such. I have also completed a 3 year course in antiques, at the VHOK in Amsterdam VHOK is translated as; ( "The Association of Fine Art Dealers In The Netherlands.")

With a view to the present lawmaking on privacy and reasons of confidentiality, this topic will remain private.