Fine Art/edgar degas antique lithographs?

Question
degas print
degas print  
I have attached a pic of Degas' Star which I might have not on my previous question...thanks .. question was..it was framed by Henry Spokane from New York before the 40's and it is printed on a hard cardboard type canvas. any info would be appreciated...thanks

Answer
Hello Chris,

I have done a bit of research on this work and, unfortunately, Degas did not create an original print after his famous painting "The Star." This work is not cited in the Degas prints catalogue raisonne.  I believe this work to be a reproduction with no real collectible value.  However, it does still have decorative value, and hopefully you can enjoy it in your home for years to come as it is quite the famous image.

I hope that this information can be of some assistance.

Warm Regards,

Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans