Fine Art/possibly same print as question from May 8, 2011

Question
I am trying to find information regarding a painting we recently acquired and my search led me to a similar painting described to you in another question on May 8, 2011. The signature is Remington in all caps. Four seagulls are flying toward a beach with a small white fence with tall grass clumps around. The sky is overcast with a slight sunset. I would love to know more about this painting and it seems almost identical to the question I referenced before but the tall grass is slightly different from what I can see in the posted picture. I am hoping its the sane painting and you can give me more information. Thanks, Rachelle

Answer
Dear Rachelle,
I checked for that date and did not see a painting question about a Remington. Can you verify the information and possibly give me the question? You can email photos to dolly12@aol.com. Please include close ups of any writing including the signature in jpeg format.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley