Fine Art/possibly same print as question from May 8, 2011

I am trying to find information regarding a painting we recently acquired and my search led me to a similar painting described to you in another question on May 8, 2011. The signature is Remington in all caps. Four seagulls are flying toward a beach with a small white fence with tall grass clumps around. The sky is overcast with a slight sunset. I would love to know more about this painting and it seems almost identical to the question I referenced before but the tall grass is slightly different from what I can see in the posted picture. I am hoping its the sane painting and you can give me more information. Thanks, Rachelle

Dear Rachelle,
I checked for that date and did not see a painting question about a Remington. Can you verify the information and possibly give me the question? You can email photos to Please include close ups of any writing including the signature in jpeg format.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.