Fine Art/Renoir

My mother in law recently passed and we found a framed Renoir, Girl with Hat from Catalda Fine Arts,Inc
Title 5859 Girl with Hat
Artist Renoir
Frame M 161
Order 6742

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Any idea what it is worth?

Dear Dee Dee,

You have a reproduction print after the oil painting Girl with Hat by Renoir. Catalda published quality prints after famous paintings during the mid-twentieth century. Condition is everything when it comes to vintage decorative prints with the better quality and condition prints being in the $50-100 range. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.