Fine Art/Artist-Durer?

Question
I have come across a pencil sketch and was wondering if it is worth anything, or if you would know.  12x9 sketch, matted and framed in a 14x20 glass frame. signed at the top of print--1520 Antwerp.  It is of sail boats docked in front of a pyramid and other buildings with workers.   
Sticker on the back reads:
CATALDA FINE ARTS, INC.
NEW YORK, N.Y.
7143 ---
TITLE--QUAY AY ANTWERP
ARTIST--DURER
FRAME No. WA516
ORDER No. 4175

Thank you, Cheri

Answer
Dear Cheri,

The artist is Albrecht Durer (1471-1528), a German painter/printmaker. He is well known for his woodcuts and engravings, which often look like drawings. Catalda was a mid-century art publisher who made quality open edition reproductions after known artists such as Durer. I believe this is what you have. To verify, you can take it to a local antiques or art dealer and let them take a look at it for you. It will take a skilled eye to determine if you have an original. I could not find an engraving by that name so I am fairly certain you have an offset lithograph print that was done after an original drawing/painting by the artist. I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley