Fine Art/Identification

Question
Woman
Woman  
Good Morning,
I was hoping that i could gain a little knowledge about this piece.  As i could not read the signature i seem to be at a stand still. I do not know anything about art but i really like this pic and frame.  Any help would be great. Thank you

Answer
Dear Brian,
I am not familiar with the image or who the artist may be. If you would like to email me clear close up photos of the signature, I will try to read it for you. Email to dolly12@aol.com. Please include your original information and put allexperts in the subject field.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley