Fine Art/Identification

Good Morning,
I was hoping that i could gain a little knowledge about this piece.  As i could not read the signature i seem to be at a stand still. I do not know anything about art but i really like this pic and frame.  Any help would be great. Thank you

Dear Brian,
I am not familiar with the image or who the artist may be. If you would like to email me clear close up photos of the signature, I will try to read it for you. Email to Please include your original information and put allexperts in the subject field.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.