Fine Art/i'm looking for information about a painting

pink iris\'
pink iris'  
I'm not much of an art expert.  I have a painting that I don't know much about.  Pink iris'.  It looks to be original as the signature is in pencil, no indication that it is a print.  I believe the artist is Patricia Moran, but would like to confirm.  The back has a gold sticker which is peeling off "Published exclusively by VanGuard Studios", also white sticker from Vanguard studios indicating # 3698.  Also a price tag saying "wayside pick o'the wick" also indicating # 3698, and also indicating 51.00 (I'm assuming that was the original price).  I'm including a picture and would send more if it would be helpful.

Dear Joan,

I have information on VanGuard Studios below. I found a British artist named Patricia Moran who paints flowers, but I feel it doubtful she painted your art unless she was schooled or lived in California at one time. If you feel it is the artist Patricia Moran, I would contact her through a representative and ask her if the work is hers. This is a gallery that carries her work:

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

About Lee Reynolds and Vanguard Studios:

Lee Reynolds represents a business venture called Vanguard Studios that was formed in the sixties to create affordable oil paintings for the masses. Lee Reynolds Burr was born in Los Angeles in 1936. He attended the local schools and was awarded a Bachelor's Degree on Fine Art at the University of Southern California. He signed his early works as Lee Reynolds, but the name was later used by many artists who were hired to duplicate original paintings in Lee Reynolds’s workshop called Vanguard Studios.
Vanguard Studios produced more painted canvases bearing one signature, Lee Reynolds, than any artist in history, but none of the artworks for sale were actually painted by Lee Reynolds Burr.  

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.