Fine Art/i'm looking for information about a painting

Question
pink iris\'
pink iris'  
Hello,
I'm not much of an art expert.  I have a painting that I don't know much about.  Pink iris'.  It looks to be original as the signature is in pencil, no indication that it is a print.  I believe the artist is Patricia Moran, but would like to confirm.  The back has a gold sticker which is peeling off "Published exclusively by VanGuard Studios", also white sticker from Vanguard studios indicating # 3698.  Also a price tag saying "wayside pick o'the wick" also indicating # 3698, and also indicating 51.00 (I'm assuming that was the original price).  I'm including a picture and would send more if it would be helpful.

Answer
Dear Joan,

I have information on VanGuard Studios below. I found a British artist named Patricia Moran who paints flowers, but I feel it doubtful she painted your art unless she was schooled or lived in California at one time. If you feel it is the artist Patricia Moran, I would contact her through a representative and ask her if the work is hers. This is a gallery that carries her work:
http://www.jennypihanfineart.com.au/content.asp?p=artists%7CPatricia%20Moran

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

About Lee Reynolds and Vanguard Studios:

Lee Reynolds represents a business venture called Vanguard Studios that was formed in the sixties to create affordable oil paintings for the masses. Lee Reynolds Burr was born in Los Angeles in 1936. He attended the local schools and was awarded a Bachelor's Degree on Fine Art at the University of Southern California. He signed his early works as Lee Reynolds, but the name was later used by many artists who were hired to duplicate original paintings in Lee Reynolds’s workshop called Vanguard Studios.
Vanguard Studios produced more painted canvases bearing one signature, Lee Reynolds, than any artist in history, but none of the artworks for sale were actually painted by Lee Reynolds Burr.  

Dolly D Headley