Fine Art/Painting Identification

Question
I have a scenic painting that was purchased by my parents approximately several years ago. On the front of the framed 2' x 3' painting is Timberline Lake by Wilmer. On the back is a label that reads "ILLINOIS MOULDING CO. featuring Windsor Art Products Chicago, Illinois 60608; the number P390-2 (471), and stamped in red is TIMBERLINE LAKE. Does it have a monetary value?

Answer
Dear Julian,
Your art is a reproduction copy of the original painting by Wilmer and distributed by Windsor Art Products; a mid-century decorative home art company. It is an open edition print whose value is decorative only. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley